Creative ideas for incorporating a photo booth into your wedding reception:
- Buy cheap eraser board and glue a frame around it, ask guests to write message of congrats to hold in the pics or use a chalk board (although you may want to consider the messiness of chalk).
- Have slips of paper with movie titles or song titles to give guests ideas for things to mime for the photograph – hand out an award for most creative.
- Other ideas to give to guests to get them performing for the camera? Questions about the couple…for example:
- What will the expression on the newly-married couple’s face be in the morning?
- How did the groom look when he first saw the bride?
- What will their relationship look like in a decade? Thirty years?
- What is your favorite thing about the groom/bride?
- What is the bride’s (or groom’s) favorite movie?
- What do the couple love to do together?
- Work your theme into the photo booth with props and colors. We provide lots of fun props, but you may want to customize. Here are some examples.
- Organize group pics — the informal pictures of your guests have a wonderful time will be as valuable as your formal wedding pictures.
- Here at Premier, we provide you with a photo booth attendant – which means the experience will be problem-free and won’t require you to worry about it.
A photo booth gives your guests the opportunity to make their own memories of your wedding day. Although almost everyone has a smartphone these days, there is no substitute for an attendant standing ready to help make fantastic pictures. Engage your guests and let them show their joy in printable pictures.
Visited 4105 times, 1 Visits today